This fire in Antibes was on board the Norwegian owned MY Pride of Stavanger and was believed to have been due to an electrical fault.
Forty firefighters were called to put out the flames and owners of nearby yachts were evacuated after fears that they too may catch fire.
Call now for more information on fire retarding your vessel - before it's too late.
If you are unsure of what the legal requirements involve, or would like any further information regarding this treatment, please feel free to call John on 06 43 91 62 96
Call John now on
06 43 91 62 96